We have had a busy week since we've been home. Friday, we got together with our Sunday school class for food, water fun, and fireworks. Kaitlyn had a lot of fun running around the yard, and going up and down the slide. There was also a big inflatable water slide with sprayers, and Kaitlyn was hit in the face with some water by the older boys. She made the biggest pout face I have seen! Then she babbled while she turned and pointed to the boys who sprayed her with the water (it was like she was tattling on them). I don't know where she could have gotten that from.

watching fireworks
Kaitlyn's hair is getting so long too! I can almost fit all of it in a tiny ponytail (just a little in the front doesn't quite reach). It's been so hot here, that I bet it's nice for her to have it off her neck.



playing with my shades

Every girl loves shoes, right?
Kaitlyn is no exception, she LOVES them (even if they aren't hers)!
The alphabet keeps Kaitlyn occupied in the kitchen
No comments:
Post a Comment