Off the sidewalks!I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away. Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Vroom Vroom
Today Kaitlyn wanted to drive us to playgroup. I opened the car to drop a few things on the driver's seat, and by the time I got to the other side of the car to open her door, Kaitlyn had climbed into the driver's seat! She's just sitting there playing with the radio buttons and turning the steering wheel. She looked at the seat belt buckle, and said "buckle, buckle" like she wanted to be buckled in. I got one picture, then thought a video would capture this moment better.
Off the sidewalks!
Off the sidewalks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're in for it now...Jerimiah ALWAYS wants to "drive Mommy's car" when I ask him where he says, "I dunno, Wal*Mart!" Silly kids! SOO cute!
Post a Comment