Thursday, October 28, 2010

Roll over

Our dogs aren't rolling over... but Jacob is! TODAY is the first day he rolled from his back to his tummy. He has been working on this for weeks (maybe two)! He would lay on his side for a little bit, then he would roll back to his back. Two days ago, he was grunting he was trying so hard!! Kaitlyn and I (and Grandma and Grandpa Van via Skype) were cheering him on! He was sooooo close!

Then today right after lunch, we were at a friend's house and he rolled over! It must have been the awesome toy next to him. When we got home, I laid him on his back, and he did it again! It's SO cute to see him try and try until he gets it. He's growing too fast! I don't know what I'll do with myself if he's crawling at 6 months like his sister... I'll see if I can catch it on video soon!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Aww yay Jacob!! Wow it is going fast. btw I love all of his firsts listed on the side of the blog. :)

Rebecca said...

so glad I got to see him do it! It was really cute. (:

Sheryl Fulkerson said...

This was the next best thing to seeing Jacob turn over, in person! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for us! Watching the grandchildren is a such a delight everyday! Sheryl