Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is upon us

My favorite season is here!! I LOVE Christmas! I love the meaning, I love the music, I love the lights, and I love the warm feeling I get when I drink hot chocolate by the fireplace. AND 3 weeks from now we will be in Michigan with our families. We cannot wait to see everyone! It will be here before we know it! 
Here's our decorations :)
No post is complete without a few pictures of our sweet kids!
Jacob can sleep anywhere :)



and he's really good on his tummy :)


On Thanksgiving day, Jacob started creeping! I changed his diaper on the floor, and moved the wipes so he wouldn't roll over on them. Before I knew it, he had reached them. So I put them just out of reach, and watched him creep to them! I grabbed the camera to get the moment on "film". I am not ready for Jacob to be mobile yet!! It seems like yesterday we were jumping for joy because he was sleeping through the night. Where has the time gone???
I'll get a video uploaded later today- I was having trouble with the video.

1 comment:

Rachel Jones said...

Love your house - beautiful and festive!! And Jacob is SO cute - enjoy your time in Mich, we will be in IL :(