I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away.
Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Mmmm Peas
Jacob is taking a step forward in his solid foods :) Every couple days we can try something new. We will have him start with vegetables, and decided to give him peas first. I LOVE peas, but my family does not. Jacob's first time eating peas I got on video. Just like the cereal, he was a little uncertain about them. He only had a few bites and was done. Good thing I spooned out a few bites and saved the rest for dinner.
I'm ready to try peas :)
why did you do that to me??
I gave Jacob the rest of the peas we opened at lunch for dinner. This time he gobbled them up! Maybe now that he's had a chance to taste them, and think about it, he realizes how delicious they really are :)
No comments:
Post a Comment