Kaitlyn's 3rd birthday is around the corner! We had her 3 year well check up last week, and everything looks great! She's 29 pounds (25%), 37 inches tall (50%) and did really good when she got her shot- she didn't cry at all!
Right before we left the doctor's office, Kaitlyn said, "My leg hurts." I asked her, "Where??" She points and says, "Right there (pointing to where her shot was)." I asked her what will make it better (thinking she would ask for a sucker or ice cream). Her sweet reply... "a kiss."
Kaitlyn is a sweet little girl. It's really precious to see how much she loves learning about Jesus. I recently gave her my first Bible, and she LOVES "reading" it! She also loves dress up, shoes, baby dolls, princesses, Mickey, her doll house, play dough, and going shopping with Mama :) Don't be fooled, she is becoming quite the pistol and full of sass!
She is a wonderful big sister. She loves Jacob with all her heart, and loves to tell him what to do. I hear, "Oh Jacob" and "No Jacob No" A LOT. It's sweet that she looks out for him. She's my eyes when I am in the kitchen.
She knows soooo much for being only 3. To us it's normal, but think it's pretty neat that she can hold her own with the 4-year-olds. Kaitlyn is a sweet little girl, and even though there are days that we want to pull our hair out, we love this girl more than words can express!
2 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful Kim! Happy 3rd Birthday sweet girl!
Can't believe it!! She's such a sweetie!!!
Post a Comment