We have had a very busy week, and not in a very fun way. It started with Jacob having a runny nose, which turned into stuffy all over. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday (after ALL the home remedies didn't help him), and find out he had a double ear infection :( poor baby! I had the pediatrician also check Kaitlyn to be sure she looked good. She was all clear. Good! No one else got sick.... except I was wrong...
The rest of the week, Jacob was getting better, but Kaitlyn AND Mama are getting worse. Kaitlyn can't seem to keep her fever away. I was getting a sore throat and stuffy. So I made an appointment, Friday, for Kaitlyn. She (for the FIRST time in 3 years) needs an antibiotic! Doctor said she had a touch of bronchitis. Two kids on antibiotics later... they are feeling better, and I am still fighting it. If I still haven't beat this head cold by Tuesday, I will be at the doctor! Pray that I can get better without a doctor visit, and for Daddy to stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment