Saturday, August 6, 2011

Every day is a pool day

It is so stinkin' HOT here!!! Every day for the past month and a half has been OVER 100!!! So glad all our summer visitors could experience a 110 degree day :) We have definitely been to the pool every day this week. Kaitlyn and Luke LOVE to jump in and think it's fun when they are tossed in the air.





Leah loves to watch
having fun at the pool!

Here's some videos of the kids at the pool. 


Jacob and Leah were having their own "conversation", and when I turn on the camera they stopped. I did get them being a little silly :)


more pool pictures to come!

1 comment:

Rachel Jones said...

Such a fun pool!! and I LOVE your header photo - your kiddos are beautiful!!
Got to talk to your mom a couple weeks ago and she met Lucy!
Hope you guys are well!