Hard to believe... Kaitlyn is going to pre-school! Her first day was August 29, and she did great! She goes to "school" at our church from 9:30am to 2:30pm, which mean she gets to take a lunch box to school. Kaitlyn picked out an Ariel lunchbox, and she is excited to carry it!
The first day of school was a busy morning. Mommy had to get herself and two kids ready and fed, AND pack a lunch for school all by 9:15am. I know to most... that sounds pretty late.... but when you're a stay-at-home mom, and you really have nowhere to be in the morning... that's a task!
 |
| excited for preschool! |
When we got there, she ask, "Do you have to go, Mommy?" (I think she could sense from another child that this wasn't just ordinary Sunday school). I told her she would have lots of fun with her friends, and got her playing with playdough while I snuck out. When I picked her up, she had a note that said, "My first day of preschool was great!" When I dropped her off Wednesday, she walked right in and started to play. What a big girl!!! :)
1 comment:
Cant believe she is in preschool! What a big girl - glad she is liking it :)
Post a Comment