I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away.
Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Runs in the family
A few weeks ago, I got a video of Jacob trying to do the excited head tap that Daddy does when he gets excited during any sports game. I think it runs in the family... hahaha. I was able to capture the moment he did it the first time on camera :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yep! Head tapping, when excited, does run in the family! Ha!
2 comments:
Yep! Head tapping, when excited, does run in the family! Ha!
Head tapping started years ago in place of loud, exhuberant shouts when the football team was winning since it woke up our babies or made them cry!
Post a Comment