Happy 2012 readers! Since I am without my normal laptop that has ALL my Christmas pictures uploaded and ready for a blog.... I guess I'll post about what I look forward to this coming year!
Everyone always sets a new years resolution, and about 6 weeks in.... they give up and go back to their old ways. Well friends, here's what I hope to accomplish this year:
1. send out a birthday cards to all our immediate family. (I have two coming up, and can't miss it!)
2. spend LESS time on the computer
3. spend LESS time watching junk on TV (that frankly... I can live without)
4. spend MORE time playing with my kids, there will be a time when they don't want to spend time with me
5. Jazzercise :) Let's make it to 100 classes this year! (that's going about twice a week the whole year)
6. Make more time for God. I pray often, but the only way I can really grow is to read is word often.
I look forward to see what is in store for us this year. I will say... even years... big things tend to happen for us. Here's a quick look back to see what I mean.... 2002: I met my husband, 2004: Internship at Walt Disney World, 2006: Graduate from college AND got married!, 2008: wonderful Kaitlyn is born, 2010: sweet Jacob is born, 2012:....????.....
Ok... in 6 weeks... ask me if I am still on track with my "resolutions" :) Pictures will be posted soon from our Christmas in Alma with Mike's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment