Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bars and more

Last week, just Kaitlyn and I went to her gymnastics. It was SO FUN for me to be able to focus only on her. I had the camera ROLLING! It was so cute to see her practice and swing on the BARS. I am so proud of her and how fast she learns. She's such an awesome kid!!!! Here's a LOT of videos from last week's practice. Enjoy!
ready to go!



holding her pose :)



 (she liked falling into the foam pit under the bars. She's on the bar to the left of the video)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see Kaitlyn progress so well with gymnastics! It's obvious to see how much she's enjoying it! Love, Sheryl

Anonymous said...

That's SO cool!! I always wanted to learn bars and do gymnastics at a big gym like that!

Rachel Jones said...

oops sorry - that last comment was from rachel not joe :)