Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Explorers

During the really chilly months (and even during the extreme heat months) the Science Museum is one of our favorite places to be! There's so many new exhibits to keep things "fresh" for kids that go often. And then there's some of my kids favorites that are always there, like the shadow room, and gymnastics. We went a few weeks ago, and I'm JUST NOW uploading all the pictures. Sorry for the delay. Enjoy! :)

wearing her "member" sticker.

in the children's area
This is one of the "new" exhibits. I don't know who enjoyed it more, Jacob or me??

driving the BIG tractor


 The kids love chasing the trains. It's been a while since I've seen my uncle's trains, but he builds something similar to this in his basement. Every time I see this I think of him.

 These shapes look like something out of Daddy's math books!
And our last stop, the Gymnastics Hall of Fame. They have pictures of the greatest gymnasts of all time here, as well as a video playing from old Olympics. Pretty neat!



Ta-da!

No comments: