Thursday, October 17, 2013

A new window!

When I dropped Kaitlyn off at school, I told her teacher that I would be back around 9:30am to PAL (make copies) for her. By the time I got back to the classroom (45 minutes later) Kaitlyn said to me, "Mommy! I have a wiggly tooth!" I was surprised that in 45 minutes how much could change! She sure was excited :)

The next day, we were Skyping with Aunt Amy, Hannah, Micah and Levi. We were talking about her wiggly tooth. She said it was too slippery to pull out. So I got her a warm washcloth to help with the grip. Hannah was encouraging her to pull it out! She asked me to try to pull it. I put the washcloth over the tooth, and POP! It was out! It was so neat to share this LIVE with her cousins! Hannah was so excited for her too!

First tooth out on Oct 1, 2013! She got a $1 from the tooth fairy too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So neat that Kaitlyn was so brave and Hannah was encouraging her live on skype!
Grandma F.