March 17 was the day we had our big ultrasound, the one where you can find out boy or girl. I had a hunch that there's a boy in my tummy. Uncle Tim and Aunt Amy are still with us, so they kept the kids and Daddy and I went alone to
the ultrasound.
We decided to find out, and then do a reveal to everyone when we got home.
Everything started out great. The ultrasound tech got right
to work! Started to get some required measurements, and then I thought I saw
something… and then she said, “Well, it looks like a boy in there. Yup,
definitely a boy.” Even if I didn’t want to know, I couldn’t have missed it.
We’ve seen the ultrasound for girl parts and boy parts, no surprises here. He
looked perfect in there!
When we got home we started to set things up to do the big reveal to everyone. Of course we asked the kids to make their predictions.
 |
| 19 weeks in this photo |
 |
| what color outfit is inside?? |
 |
| BLUE OUTFITS!! Can you tell who is super excited?? |
1 comment:
yay!!! congrats!!
Post a Comment