I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away. Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Dear Moms
Mother's day is Sunday, and I just keep thinking in my mind, WOW! Now that I am a mother myself, I appreciate so much more all the things that my moms, did for me. All those times that I needed to get new clothes for the school year because I grew out of the old ones, teaching me manners and how to eat right, responsibility, how to work hard, cook and clean, and so much more! Moms, there are not enough words to thank you for all that you have done and currently do. You are wonderful in every way, and I am truly blessed and happy that Kaitlyn will get to know you too! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree. On the eve of becoming a mother myself, Mother's Day has really kind of taken on a whole new meaning. I feel like I respect and appreciate my own mother so much more. :) I really hope I don't forget but if I do...Happy Mother's Day Kim!!!! :)
Post a Comment