Kaitlyn is getting so strong! She can hold her head up really well. She can almost roll all the way over from her tummy to her back, and she loves to play with her toes! Any toy that she plays with goes in her mouth (that will go on for a long time now!), and is doing a lot of "baby talk." She gets more fun every day!

Now for all those people that think Kaitlyn looks like Mike, I think she looks a lot like her mommy! Here's a picture of me when I was a baby. Whomever she looks like more doesn't matter because she is a beautiful baby girl!

2 comments:
She is a beautiful baby!! (But I still think she looks like Mike, sorry :)!!) Hope your'e all doing well...when are you coming to MI? Will we see you? Talk to you soon.
PS. I love the picture of you as a baby :)! Classic...
Post a Comment