Thursday, December 4, 2008

Almost 10 months!

Where has the time gone?? It seems like yesterday we had a wonderful addition to our family, but in reality it was almost 10 months ago! Kaitlyn is a wonderful blessing! We love to watch her grow and learn everyday.
She will take Chauncey's ball and pass it from hand to hand, and has learned to throw Chauncey his ball. She watches the puppies intently when they play and run down the hall. Kaitlyn loves to play with her shopping cart and "cruise" around the couch, her toys are thrown now too! She LOVES to be in the kitchen. I don't know what it is... but she enjoys getting into the dog's food and water bowls, the Tupperware lids, and pantry.
She has started to climb a little. Climbs all over her car seat, and piles of toys, blankets, and laundry. Nothing gets in her way!
Kaitlyn still loves music (occasionally she will bounce/dance), books and magazines (reading them, tearing the pages out, or just turning the pages), and going for a "stroll." We've also found her crawling in the dog cage again!
Kaitlyn has also learned a few new "tricks." Sometimes her mouth will be shaped like an "O" and you will hear her whistle! I am not making this up! Kaitlyn can whistle! She does it unintentionally, but Mike and I think it's really cool.
Another new "trick" she does often is give kisses! It's the sweetest thing ever!! I give her kisses and tell her what I'm doing, and she must have picked up on it! She will give her stuffed animals kisses, her baby doll kisses, and mommy and daddy kisses!!
This is a new trick that Kaitlyn did this morning! We were at Jazzercise this morning, and I just happened to have my camera with me. She was on the couch with me, and saw the toys next to the couch. I was holding her shirt so she wouldn't fall face first into the toys, but I was able to capture a quick picture. She lifted her leg like a dancer to try and reach the toy! I just love seeing her personality form! :)

No comments: