I have some videos that I have been meaning to post! We are leaving in two days to drive up to Michigan for Christmas, and I'm not sure how much time I will have for blogging while we are up there. We will be gone for about 3 weeks, so I will try to keep updates coming! :)
This video we took about a week ago. Kaitlyn opened a Christmas present early from Grandma and Grandpa Landis. We have such a small tree that it didn't fit under it! There is a tiny mirror on the toy, and she LOVES mirrors! You'll see...
This video is from Thanksgiving weekend. We have an advent calender shaped like a Christmas tree, and it has Mickey characters and toys that you place on the tree as it gets closer to Christmas. We use the countdown for how many more days until we leave for Michigan since we won't be here for Christmas. Kaitlyn just LOVES it! I don't know what it is... but she just laughs at the tree. Daddy took Donald Duck off the tree and "talked" like Donald....
This video is Daddy showing off his talents. Chauncey went crazy trying to get a ball that Mike was juggling!
Kaitlyn LOVES to play "peek a boo" and for the most part, she's the one who starts the game! I set her in her playpen so I could brush my teeth, and she wanted to play. It's really cute. She also makes some funny faces too!
We are really excited to come to Michigan for Christmas!! We will see a lot of you very soon!!! :)
1 comment:
Hope you made it here safely :)! AND are enjoying the frigid temps :).
Post a Comment