Kaitlyn really likes cheese (just like mom), and I guess I didn't realize how much she likes it. Today, when we were grocery shopping, I was getting the last thing on the list... cheese. I was running out of room in my cart so I told Kaitlyn, "hold the cheese for me, please." I am pushing the cart to the check out line, and before I got there I noticed Kaitlyn was moving her mouth like she was eating something... she had a small piece of the outter-plastic wrapping from the cheese in her hand, I take that out of her hand and now I'm wondering what she was eating... she had bit a hole in the plastic wrapping and got a taste of cheese! We were going home for lunch, but I guess someone couldn't wait any longer!

The hole is on the upper right of the package.
I had to give her half a slice in the store.
1 comment:
That's so funny, Riley still does the same thing! :) I'm totally one of those moms that opens food before buying it and give it to my kids :). Once I even did it with baby food fod Lincoln and spoon fed him while I shopped :)...lol. The things you do to make the kidoos happy :).
Post a Comment