Monday, February 2, 2009

new walker on the block

Kaitlyn gets stronger every day, taking more steps at a time! If you hold her hand (just one hand) and walk next to her, she will take you all over the place. She's so funny... she will put one hand on the wall (or couch) and walk along side it- now Kaitlyn just needs the balance to walk unsupported. She is really getting the hang of walking, and the days of crawling are getting shorter and shorter. I told Mike that when we make the trip to Michigan for her birthday, she will probably be walking. "Look out grandparents, I'm walkin' to my party!"



taking the door for a "walk"walking to mama

standing still for a picture
her hair was still standing straight up after I took her ponytail out before bed.
She's waiting on her bottle, and not to happy about it.


Ok... the best part, seeing Kaitlyn in action!



She did take about 6-7 steps toward me, but of course, she did it off camera!



Setting a new record! (and on camera!)

p.s. Kaitlyn also got stuck in Chauncey's cage last week, while Chauncey was in it. I didn't have my camera handy to share that one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is hilarious! Are you still breastfeeding?