Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby

When my parents came to visit for Thanksgiving, my mom brought a few things that were mine as a child for Kaitlyn to play with. One of those things was my old cabbage patch baby doll. Kaitlyn LOVES her baby! She will carry her around (sometimes by her shirt or limb) and give her kisses. It's just the sweetest thing!







And everyone loves a naked baby! Kaitlyn walking around the living room before her bath.

Lookin at mama!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Kaitlyn is so adorable. I love those eyes of hers. So that is your baby doll?
.............................................
Breakfast is typically 1/4c. cereal & one Stage 3 fruit and a 4 oz. bottle of formula. I'm still experimenting with the amount. It is usually just right though.

Then lunch is a Stage 3 Vegetable and a Stage 2 jar of meat(gag me)and another bottle.

Dinner is more cereal and another vegetable then her bedtime bottle. She usually has a couple of other bottles throughout the day but this "bottle thing" is new territory so I'm trying to iron out all the kinks.