Now that we have a little proof, we are excited to share that we are expecting our second baby! Estimated due date is November 22. I have been fatigued and nauseous, but it seems that it's been getting better the closer we get to week 12. Today, I am almost 10 weeks along. I have the most precious movie (very, very short) of our "little bean." You can see him/her kicking his leg- oh it's just so amazing!!!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! SO excited for you guys! You're just going to love having two little ones!! Congrats! I hope you're feeling well!! Can't wait to see updates. Glad I checked your blog, since I hadn't in a while! :)
Congrats. Glad I found your blog, now you can check mine out.
Congratulations! That little video made me had tears! beautiful.
Aww...how sweet. Congratulations again. I'm so happy for you guys. Give Kaitlyn kisses for me.
yay!!! some of the best 3 seconds ever!!!
Post a Comment