Sunday, May 3, 2009

15 months and mischievous

Kaitlyn is almost 15 months now, and she gets into and ONto everything possible! Not only can she climb on the couch, but she has learned to climb onto the dinning room chairs to get onto the table! And to think... it all started with climbing on top of the dog's cages. She is learning new words everyday, including more about herself. What will she get into and learn next?



Bailey likes Kaitlyn's little couch too


I think someone wants to go to the grocery store


It's fun to sit in my shopping cart.


New summer outfits (she didn't have any shorts that fit)!


My new bathing suit :) I'm ready for a swim!!


Watch me climb on the table!



Playing after church



I'll show you...

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

She's so adorable and has a LOT of you in her face! CUTE! Glad I can blog-stalk you now!