
With Kaitlyn climbing onto anything she can, I thought she needs a toy that allows her to get on it. (her shopping cart is put away now, because it's no longer a safe toy... standing on it is a bad idea) I showed Kaitlyn the Sesame Street "car" at the store, and she was pushing the buttons and playing with it in the box.
Kaitlyn loves to play with her dollhouse that grandma got her last month. While I was at work, Mike got a darling video of her playing. I just love hearing her little voice!
Kaitlyn be nimble, Kaitlyn be quick, Kaitlyn climbs on the table... ok that did not rhyme, but she certainly is fast when she climbs!
1 comment:
Ok so I haven't showed Kylie the videos of Kaitlyn in a while and I did this morning and she went crazy screaming and clapping. She loved it! Makes me wish you lived here even more.
Post a Comment