As you may remember, Kaitlyn is getting bigger... which also means her FEET are getting bigger! Mike noticed that some of her shoes were getting snug. So I went shoe shopping for our little missy, and found some Jelly sandals (#1. I can't believe they are back in style, and #2. that they make them that small)! I also picked up tennis shoes, and water shoes. Let me tell you about these Jellies... Kaitlyn LOVES them. She takes them off the shelf in the morning and brings them to me so I can put them on her feet (while she's still in her PJs). I don't know if it's because they are pink... or because they sparkle, but she loves to wear them!

She will sit on my lap on her own, and put her foot out like Cinderella receiving a glass slipper. Once she has them on, she seems to walk more dainty and stares at her feet for a few steps. It's so funny, and just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment