Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

This post is a week late, but I thought I would share what we did for Mike's birthday. Kaitlyn let us sleep in a little, which was a nice surprise. I got a cute video of her eating cereal.




Right after I stopped recording, she picked up the bowl and almost spilled milk everywhere. I got the bowl in my hand just in time...

The day started out with my 15 week baby check up. Everything looks good, yay! I also scheduled the appointment for us to find out the sex of the baby (June 22)! We are so excited to find out! When I got back it was time for Kaitlyn's nap. Mike could not wait until after her nap to have cake, and since it was his birthday, I told him we could go ahead and cut it. Thank you to everyone who sent a card, you are so thoughtful! I think it made him feel special :)




We finished the day grilling burgers on the grill, and eating more cake! Kaitlyn liked the cake too! I think her favorite part was the frosting!


No comments: