We have so many pictures from Michigan (Grandpa and Aunt Alli are connected to the camera)! We arrived to Michigan just after 11pm on 7/4 with our good little travelers. On Sunday, we had great-grandparents over for dinner and cards. I also got the car all situated for Mike to drive home on Monday (I had to downsize Kaitlyn's and my clothes to fit in one suitcase for flying back). Monday, Mike headed back to Oklahoma with the dogs, and Kaitlyn and I went camping with the family to Holland State Park.

Bailey is working on her tan

mama and Chauncey

A camping we will go... Grandma and Grandpa have a trailer (which made camping very nice with Kaitlyn) and we took the tent for Aunt Alli and I to sleep in (it would have been a tight squeeze without it). The weather was just PERFECT (low 70s, and no rain)! Kaitlyn really enjoyed being outside all day. All she wanted to do was explore, and have the occasional stroller ride (she fell asleep a few times in the stroller).


sleepy baby

napping outside

feeding the ducks

strollin' with grandma

swinging with aunt alli

Our site, the tent

The trailer

Aunt Alli forgot how to get in the hammock

At the Beach! Kaitlyn was a little unsure of the sand at first...
but it didn't take her long to love it!




21 flavors, Kaitlyn gets chocolate. Mmmmm
This is a video I got while we were waiting for Great grandparents to arrive for dinner.
Testing the sand at the beach
1 comment:
I can't wait to take Kylie to the beach. Kaitlyn seems to really enjoy being outside. Kylie loves it! Oh and that little purple dress on Kaitlyn looks so sweet. :)
Post a Comment