Kaitlyn can make a BIG mess, but she is learning to clean up. She will happily put all her toys away after a bath, and hopefully soon she'll be helping me pick up all her kitchen toys (there is a lot). I have tried to make "clean up" time fun and educational. When we put things away, I'll count them as I put them in a basket and Kaitlyn has caught on to this. She can count 1 through 10 like a champ! She is also starting to recognize a lot of her letters. She knows all the vowels and a few others. I'll have to see if I can get a video of that sometime.
2 comments:
Wow what a big girl!! Kylie just loves your videos. She sits and watches them and points and giggles. Maybe they will be friends on the internet one day. LOL.
Aunt Megan... wants her to get to 20 by this summer! Go Kaitlyn!
Post a Comment