Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sled dog

Grandma and Grandpa got sleds for Kaitlyn and Luke. We bundled them up so we could pull them around the block. We even had Chauncey join us, he was excited to go for a walk he was practically taking us for the walk! We started to pull the kids in their sleds, and got halfway around the block and thought we should see if Chauncey could pull Kaitlyn. Sure enough... he pulled her the rest of the way home! I think once he stopped running he realized he was pulling a sled, and of course that scared him (this is the same dog that jumps when leaves move). It was the funniest thing to watch!!! I hope Aunt Megan got a video of it on her camera (my camera was charging while we were out).

Family photo op :)
having fun, yet?


The last day we were there we took the kids out one more time for a sled ride, and we tried to get Chauncey to pull Kaitlyn again, and this is how well that went....


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Go Chauncey!! I am jealous. I want to play in the snow. :(