Now that I am feeling better... our company has gone home :( I wish they could have stayed longer so I could have enjoyed their company while healthy.
While they were here we got a lot accomplished around the house. So much I can't believe we did it all in a week. I think the biggest thing they did was spend time with Kaitlyn while I was sick with bronchitis. I am so thankful that they love us so much to help us out as much as they did. I will post pictures from their visit soon :) (they are all on Grandpa's camera). Kaitlyn was asking where "Auntie" (Alli), Grandma and Grandpa went after they left here Friday morning. I know that she really enjoyed having so many people to play with her.
I know I will miss a few things... but some of the things we did while they were here: got a new, bigger, kitchen table, picked up a twin bed for Kaitlyn's big girl bed, started to get decor for our baby boy's nursery (including putting up curtains and needing to stain a curtain rod to match the wood), got new (and more) towel bars for the guest bathroom, a few new decorations for the guest room, a new exhaust fan in the guest bath, centering our light fixture over the kitchen table, a dimmer switch for the dining area, painting the dining and laundry rooms, fertilizing the lawn and filling and seeding holes, joined me for an ultrasound to see baby boy, cooking meals, bringing extra shelves for the garage, carpet piece for the garage, extra rugs, Christmas lights and our tree, and the best part... Disney souvenirs for Kaitlyn and boy outfits for our newest addition. Alli and I did get a chance to make it downtown to the movie theater to see "Alice and Wonderland" which was a lot of fun (even if I was coughing the whole time).
We really cannot thank you guys enough for everything you did while you were here. I really appreciate all that you did, especially helping with Kaitlyn while I was sick. I do not know how I would have managed this week without your help. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I look forward to seeing the pictures from Grandpa's camera so I can post some on our blog soon :) and of course we look forward to seeing you this summer to meet our little man :)
No comments:
Post a Comment