Friday, we went to Magic Kingdom. We couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time. Kaitlyn and I still needed to get our park passes, and just as we got through bag check, a lady walked up to us and asked if we needed two child park passes with two days on them! We sure did! Now we only needed to get my ticket :) Wow...
 |
| she doesn't realize the amount of fun ahead of her :) |
 |
| walking to Magic Kingdom |
As soon as we got into the park, there is a parade going on. Kaitlyn was a little overwhelmed at first. There's loud music, and people on stilts, not to mention people EVERYWHERE. I was thinking, "Great... she's going to cling to us the whole time, and cry when we meet Mickey and the Princesses."
After the parade was done, we found Cinderella's fairy godmother. The fairy godmother talked to Kaitlyn, asked her questions, and after our picture... Kaitlyn said, "I want to go on the marry-go-round!" That was the end of clingy-Kaitlyn. After that was done, she said, "I want to go on the elephants! (Dumbo)" She was excited to do everything! She was having so much fun!
 |
| having fun :) |
We made our way to Tomorrowland, and thought we could still catch the parade. The timing couldn't have been better... the 3 o'clock parade was about to begin, and a curb-side spot had just opened up (5 minutes before it started)!
We went back to the room to rest, hoping the kids would nap. We did a little shopping, had dinner in the room, and made our way back to the park for Wishes (the fireworks)! I was so excited to Kaitlyn to see them behind the castle, and thought maybe Jacob would be awake this time... nope. BOTH kids fast asleep for the fireworks. I'm surprised they didn't wake up, with how loud they were.
 |
| Grand finale! |
 |
| out like a light |
To top the night off, we watched the electrical parade (light parade). I didn't want to leave!
more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment