It feels so good to have the dining room as an ADULT space! You can still tell that kids live here (as some toys still migrate out there). Pictures, as promised:
 |
| before.... toys everywhere! |
 |
| and now, fit for cards :) |
In order to make space in the new playroom, I had to move the big bed out. We found a nice place for it:
 |
| it fits nicely in here! |
There is something else new.... our walls have MORE pictures! I had so many that were printed, I needed a place for them. I got a two for one deal on collage frames. Didn't take long to fill them up!
 |
| Daddy's side |
 |
| Mama's side |
Ok... now to the "new playroom." If Kaitlyn got the big bed, where did her's go... you might be asking? We put it up against the wall to use as a "couch" until Jacob gets it.
 |
| the kids love their new playroom |
 |
| all their games and crafts in a convenient place |
Another "new" thing I did, I filled the big wall in our room. You may remember my room make over... a touch of teal added to blues and browns.
 |
| I made a photo collage out of some frames we already had, just updated some pictures |
 |
| close up |
 |
| the two photos on the right are in a new spot |
We've been in our house for 3.5 years, and I really feels like it home. (mostly because we are filling it up). We will see how long it stays like this. I am really happy with how everything "fits" now, so it may not move for a while.
1 comment:
Very nice! I like all the photos you put up!
Post a Comment