Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BIG BOY Bedroom

Jacob has been sleeping very well in the "toddler" bed, so I thought I would create more space in their playroom, and put the twin bed in his room. That's right... the crib is gone! Our baby is in a BIG BOY bed!




excited to be a big boy now!
 Here's a few pictures that Kaitlyn took of Jacob. What a sweet picture!


To top it off, he is officially starting his potty training. SAY WHAT?!?!?!?! Today marks the first day that he said, "Oh! I need to go potty!" And he did tinkles and poopies! If you don't know... that is the FIRST time Jacob has done poopies in the potty! BIG DEAL!!! This shows us he is ready :) I'll keep you posted on how he does. He's been in big boy underwear all morning, accident free. We got this!

1 comment:

Rachel Jones said...

Wow!! What a big boy!!