Friday, August 16, 2013

Jacob's 3rd Birthday

Jacob is THREE!!! We had a small party for him, inviting the neighbors over and a family from church. The big request.... a Spiderman cake!



the kids enjoyed the icing, i mean the cake :)

mama had to improvise with the paper (i ran out!)




 He had a lot of fun! The neighbor boy even prepared a magic show for everyone! It was so cute :)
Some facts about Jacob at 3:

Weight: 30 pounds (40%)
Height: 37 inches (30%)

Loves to ride his tricycle and scooter outside, swim, and play in the sandbox. He is the SWEETEST boy! He is always giving me kisses and hugs and says, "Mama, I love you." (heart melting!) but....  He also has the terrible threes temper tantrums too...

He is completely (day) potty trained, still wears pull ups at night. He can count to 10, sometimes 20 (misses a few numbers in there), and knows his ABCs, colors, and shapes. He loves acting like a super hero, building his train tracks, playing with Legos, and his Leapster.

He says the funniest things... example: it's right before bedtime, and Jacob asks me, "Mama, may I have some ice?" I tell him, "No, honey. It's almost bedtime." so he moves on to ask Daddy.
"Daddy, may I have some ice?"
Daddy says, "What did Mama say?"
J:"Mama said no"
D:"Well... Daddy is going to say no too."
Then Jacob says, "Well... I'll ask myself."
Kaitlyn and Daddy both laughed after hearing this!

This boy is quite the character, and we are blessed to be his parents!

No comments: