I like to keep our family up-to-date with events and photos from our lives. It makes it seem like we are not hundreds of miles away. Thank you for visiting our blog. We love seeing your comments!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Baby giggle
Last night I was showing my mom how to get a real big smile out of Kaitlyn. I lay on the floor on my back, and put her on my tummy. Then I'll lift her like she's riding on an airplane, but when I try it at home Chauncey is usually licking my ears tickling me! So I pretended that Chauncey was licking my ears, and Kaitlyn was giggling! She thought it was really funny! I will have to see if I cannot catch this on camera to share with everyone. It was the first time she's giggled. I just LOVE a baby's laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment