Saturday, August 23, 2008

Here she comes!!!

I caught her on camera! My crawling baby!! My battery died on my camera, so the video got cut short. I'll get a longer and better video later, but for now, here's a taste of little Kaitlyn crawling!!!

In this video she is cawling toward me, but yesterday she felt the need to crawl toward (AND IN) Chauncey's dog cage! It was pretty funny to see baby legs hanging out of the cage, but I did get her out of there quick! Oh the beginning stages of a baby getting into EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

The Paulk's said...

WHOOOHOOO!!! Alright Kaitlyn! That's so great, you are in for it now Kim. So much fun when they start crawling...she looks like a pro at it already :). I can't believe it, just seems like yesterday she was born :).

PS. I'll write you back soon, this week has been nuts!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I cannot believe how quickly all this is happening. I mean it seems like I was just hearing from you that she was barely mastering sitting up and now she's off! :)