Friday, August 15, 2008

So I have finally unpacked the uploading cord, so I have lots of pictures to share from the last week! Make sure you check out the crawling video at the end! :)





This is how Kaitlyn's room looked the last week in our apartment.
That's Kaitlyn in the laundry basket.

She liked playing with her toys in the laundry basket.

It's about the only way I could get a lot of packing done during the day.

My friend Kiki and I went to lunch with her son, Jaxson, and Kaitlyn.

They both fell asleep on the ride home.

Kaitlyn and Mommy
First picture in our new place!

I think this is my favorite picture :) such a sweetheart!

Kaitlyn in her cute bunny outfit from Great Aunt Sue

It even has a bunny tail too!

Kaitlyn playing with the laces on her new tennis shoes

Kaitlyn showing off her tiny "track" shoes (as daddy likes to call them)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Kaitlyn go!! Wow well that took no time at all. I was really excited watching her go. Thank you for posting it.