Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 teeth now

Over the past week, I have been trying to get proof that Kaitlyn (at 8 months) has 4 teeth! Her 4th tooth cut her gums when my parents were here over my birthday weekend, but it was hard to really see it from a distance. I still have not gotten a good picture of all of them, so I tried to get a video... you can look to see how successful that was below. I thought I would also include a few other pictures as well.

Kaitlyn in her cute "Daddy's little sweetie" outfit (it has candies on it)!!
She got it from a nice lady from Grandma and Grandpa Fulkerson's church in Belding.

looking over the table

my sleeves look like floppy ears!



This video shows how curious Kaitlyn is with all the things in her path.

In this video, I'm trying to get Kaitlyn to show me her teeth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw them! I cannot believe it four teeth! Crazy. How are you doing?