Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brushing my teeth

When I had the vacuum out today, Kaitlyn seemed interested in it. I asked her if she wanted to help me clean... she didn't answer. I asked her if she maybe wanted to vacuum... still no answer. She was just too busy playing with the brush attachment! I thought, YUCK, and I got her something similar to play with, her own hairbrush. Now she doesn't have a whole lot of hair, but she has enough that it would need a brush once and a while. However, Kaitlyn didn't feel like brushing her hair... she felt like brushing her teeth! You'll just have to watch to see what I mean.


I also thought that I had to share this picture. Things got a little messy eating carrots yesterday for dinner! She wouldn't stop putting her hands in her mouth FULL of food, and then smearing it on her face! I don't think she was too excited that I got a picture of her messy face.


Mike took these pictures yesterday afternoon. He was making funny noises to her, and she thought it was the funniest thing. PERFECT for a few cute pictures!

What a happy baby!! How can you not love this adorable face???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty bummed that you, one of my very few mommy friends, moved away. I'm missing all the cute things she does and missing all the milestones she reaches. I'm grateful for your blog so I can at least read about it.

Anonymous said...

Is that a Taggies book? Kylie's grandma just bought her one. She loves them.