I try to capture sweet moments that happen throughout the day. Kaitlyn says a lot of sweet things (like saying "I love you" when I put her down for a nap), but those are more difficult to capture on film. She's been doing funny things with her toys too. Earlier, she had her cupcake pan on her "kitchen stove" with a hot dog in each cupcake spot. I guess she was baking hot dogs... :) Sometimes she will wear her princess heals while she's cooking too :) What a hoot! Moments like this won't be around forever....
Here is Kaitlyn and mommy matching! I didn't dress us similar on purpose, in fact I didn't realize it until this picture was taken. :) She just woke up from a nap and was really cuddly!! I treasure moments like this!

Kaitlyn is starting to organize her shoes. I took a picture of her job well done!

What's Kaitlyn doing in her baby's playpen?
No comments:
Post a Comment