Thursday, February 25, 2010

The start of many...

I have started a new hobby... couponing. I clip coupons on Sunday, put them in a coupon BINDER, and then look at weekly match ups for the deals.


It takes a little time to accumulate some coupons for the deals, so I am gradually getting things at a very good price! Here's a few of my "deals" :)

I got the two things on the left, and got everything on the right for .42 total! (basically I had to buy a candy so that they wouldn't owe me 8 cents)

Pampers for $5, Huggies (i actually got 3) for $3.99
with another baby on the way, time to stock up now!

Mouthwash for .50 each

travel deodorants and shave gel,
all three for .44 total

I know it's small, but I got it all for FREE.

Cereal 1.30 a box (i got 4, one box is half open already)
Puffs tissues .70 a box (i got 6)
I feel good deals coming for next week! :)

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

Yeah I'm so proud of you :)!!