Mike and I were anxious to bring Jacob home, and get back to the swing of things. We also wanted to be able to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa while they are here. My doctor said that I should be able to go home Saturday afternoon. When Saturday morning came, we were a little surprised that we weren't going to be discharged until Sunday. I talked with the nurses, and the pediatrician, and they were helpful with getting everything in order for us to leave Saturday afternoon. We left the hospital at 1pm to go home. Grandma, Grandpa and Kaitlyn made Jacob feel right at home with their sign :)

Didn't make a sound on the ride home

Wide awake now :)

the puppies seem to like Jacob too

Bailey bonding with Jacob

Here's a little video of Jacob alert and awake
Trying the bouncy seat, I think he likes it :)
Jacob is a very good baby, hardly fusses unless he's hungry or getting his diaper changed. Our first night was a little rough, due to a little gas. By 6am I think I had an hour sleep total. Didn't bother me... I am just so happy to hold my son in my arms and not my tummy.
1 comment:
he is simply adorable! seriously, he looks just like his big sister!! Congrats, I'm so happy you have your baby home, in your arms.
Post a Comment