37 weeks, and back to "normal"
I had my 37 week doctor appointment on Tuesday this week. Baby's heart rate is a strong 150. I'm still dilated 3-4cm, 80-90% effaced, and baby is still at zero station. I am now considered full term, so I no longer have any restrictions. I can live my normal day to day life which usually includes going to the store or just doing something out of the house. Since nothing has really changed, the doctor doesn't think I'll deliver this week. She said that she will see me next week.
I was really disappointed after hearing this... with all the progression I was making 3 weeks too soon. Now that a few days have gone by, I have accepted the reality that my boy is sitting cozy now, and may just stay in there until his due date. I haven't had many contractions this week, compared to the many I had last week (and before). So until he arrives, I'll be enjoying my last few days with one child before the chaos begins.
Here's my 37 week picture :)

Mama with her babies :)
1 comment:
You three look great!!!!
Post a Comment