We have made it safely to 37 weeks :) hooray!! :) I am able to continue my day to day activities now. I still stay home as much as possible, but sometimes it's nice to be able to walk around. My doctor is back this week, so if we went into labor tonight she would be there to deliver :)
I really feel like he could come any day now. Friday night (early Saturday morning), I started to have contractions around 2:30am. So I monitored them to see if we needed to head to the hospital. 3 hours later, they stopped! Then last night... around 2:30am I started to have contractions again. This time they were a little stronger, enough that I needed to breathe through most of them, but 3 hours later they stopped! Little guy is just teasing me! So I am hoping that tonight might be the night... maybe I'll have contractions again at 2:30am, and they will be stronger than last night so we can go to the hospital and deliver our baby boy. :)
If he doesn't come, that's ok. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so she can tell me how close I am to going into labor. I am still two and half weeks from my due date, so I really cannot complain. I am getting pretty uncomfortable, so it would be nice to finally hold our baby boy in my arms and not in my belly.
1 comment:
You're in the home stretch! You made it though the rough part so that's great. Good luck!
Post a Comment