I have these pictures on facebook, but for those who do not have facebook I wanted to share how the nursery looks. I didn't go for a real "nursery" theme, I went for a "little boy's room" theme. Actually I only bought boy crib sheets and a crib bumper from the baby section; the lamp from the kid's section, and name letters from Hobby Lobby, everything else we had (or my mom had) or made. Planning his room was a lot of fun, and when he "graduates" to a big boy bed, the only thing we will need is the bedding and bed.
 |
| this is the view from the door |
The dresser was actually MINE as a baby, still in great shape! The navy drapes were in my old room at my parent's house, my mom made the tie-backs and the stitched "photo" on the wall and the one on the dresser. Here's a close up:
 |
| pull the whistle to turn on the light |
 |
| his name, weight, and birth-date stitched on it |
 |
| the picture on the wall is a collage of Barry Sanders pictures |
No comments:
Post a Comment