Lately, I have been getting really bored with my recipes and the same old, same old. So I have been looking in my cookbooks for something new, and came across a recipe card I received in a gift from Olive Garden. I got all the ingredients needed, and got to cookin'! OH BOY!! It was delicious!!! Kaitlyn even ate it all up saying, "Yum, yum, yum!" throughout the meal! Since it was such a big hit with my toddler, I thought I would share this easy Olive Garden recipe with you! :)
Pollo Rocca- from Olive Garden
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
serves: 4
Ingredients:
8oz angel hair pasta (or whatever amount you want to cook)
2 Tbsps Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" strips
1/2 sun-dried tomatoes, drained, julienned
2 Tbsps minced garlic
1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
1 medium red pepper, diced into 1/4" cubes
1/2 medium zucchini, diced into 1/2" cubes
1 cup shredded fontina cheese
2 tsps Mediterranean spiced sea salt (I just used kosher salt)
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 cup heavy cream
Cooking Instructions:
Heat olive oil in a 10"-12" skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken strips and cook until pink is no longer visible and juices run clear- about 3 minutes each side.
Boil water for pasta in a large pot. Add the pasta to the boiling water. Cook until al dente, about 3 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomatoes and garlic to skillet with chicken.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Add the basil, red peppers, zucchini, fontina cheese, salt and pepper. Saute 1 minute.
Stir in heavy cream. Heat until bubbling throughout, stirring frequently. Salt and pepper to taste.
Drain pasta and transfer to large platter, and add the chicken and vegetables to the top of the pasta.
Serve immediately. :) mmmmm
1 comment:
YUM!!!!!! thanks :)
Post a Comment