Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The many faces of Jacob

Jacob is almost 8 weeks old, and he is smiling often and makes sweet sounds. I tried to capture a smile on camera, and got a bunch of other silly faces... then finally success! I took a video too, just in case I didn't get a picture of his sweet smile. Enjoy the many faces of Jacob :)

where's mama?
Jacob in the Moby Wrap
getting so big :) He's wearing 3 mo. clothes
I see Daddy :)
looking at mommy above the camera

looking up to his sister :) awww :)
his sad face is about to show
no tears, back to smiles :)
there it is :) handsome boy!!
all that smiling made him sleepy :) so precious!

Next week, we go to the doctor for his 2 month appointment. He will get a round of shots... oh boy... I look forward to hearing what the pediatrician says about his weight gain. I'm pretty sure he's 13 pounds now.

No comments: