Friday, May 28, 2010

33 weeks

We had our 33 week appointment this week. Baby's heart rate was really strong, 170 (the highest it's been). I told the nurse that I had a sugary cereal for breakfast, and that was probably why his heart rate was faster- baby boy was on a sugar high! "I gotta have my Pops"...

Baby is head down, with his body down the right side of my belly and all his limbs on the left side. That explains all the low blows to my hips I have been getting. My doctor checked me this week to see if I'm dilated any. I know it's very early to check, but I told her I feel like he's going to fall out! She said it's not uncommon for a woman to be a 1 at this point, but more than that... there's something going on. I am a half a centimeter and she could feel baby's head too! He is definitely sitting REALLY low- no wonder I have been waddling since February!! I'll be checked again in two weeks :) Baby's arrival is around the corner!!!!


Asking Kaitlyn if she wanted to give her baby brother a hug

She loves her brother already :)

We went to the pool after these pictures were taken, and I got some really cute pictures. I'll have to post them soon!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Aww what a sweet big sister she is going to be. :) You look great girl! Sounds like it won't be too much longer.

The Paulk's said...

seriously, are you kidding me? you look SO GOOD! I cannot believe how tiny you are (or is it that I'm really huge??) You look great, cannot wait to see the little guy!