Had my doctor appointment today. Baby's heart rate was 147 (nice a strong) and he's measuring at 30 weeks. I set up the rest of my appointments for the duration of the pregnancy. Hard to believe we will have a new addition in a few short weeks! I have gained about 15 pounds, not bad...
I have a wonderful husband fixes some of my cravings. Last night he went to Wendy's for me to get a frosty. Half of the frosty was missing when he got it to me... he tried to convince me that he didn't have any ;) I think he might enjoy the 9 o'clock food run as much as me :) He deserved a little treat after successfully fixing our fence :) Mike is becoming a handy man now that we have a home :)
Kaitlyn has been doing great in her big girl bed. Only a few times we've had to use the pack-n-play crib so that she would take a nap. Yesterday she used the big girl potty TWICE! On top of that, she was the one that told me she wanted to use the potty. Ooooo!! I think we may have a baby step toward potty training :)
More posts to come with great pictures! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment